Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The one with the biggest lesson


When I lost my son last year, The only thought that made me get through it was-I did my best. I did all I could to have a clean slate on my part, I tried my best to fulfill all my religious responsibilities towards him. And that was the biggest lesson of my life.

Now when I have my lovely daughter with me, I keep reminding myself, that no matter what happens, in the end of the day what matters is how much effort I put to fulfill my responsibilities. And that idea as a whole can make our lives on earth full of pleasure and satisfaction. 

When everything will go away, we will be in pain, denial, maybe even regret. And doing our best when we have everything, will make us get through it all, with ease.There is really no excuse, Safdar didn’t even come into the world to live, it was the responsibility I bore when he was in me. And that’s a lesson, for all of us, there is no excuse, no excuse of age, or pressure, or anything. We’ve got to do what we’ve got to do.

To live a satisfied life before and after death, this should be our only aim, to do our best and please our lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment