Thursday, March 17, 2011

The one where there's Fire

When was the last time you felt the fire in you to do something?

I didn't realise I had lost it till I found it again. It's amazing how it got lost in the conundrum of making life, keeping up with time, thinking ahead, too ahead sometimes.

I believe as human beings; who were on fire in their youth to conquer the world, may lose their heat over time because they just get thrown into the monotony of life.

I've discovered that forcing yourself to try something new will make all the difference. It's not the best feeling in the world to sit and look back at your school days and say 'aaah what an amazing person I was, so carefree, risk taking, always living in the moment.'

The fact is the moment never went anywhere, we lost our sense of feeling of it!. And as days go by and as I ignite my soul and brain, I feel like I'm in school, wearing my prefect badge, running around getting things done, and never to pass in my head is the thought of this moment passing.....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment