Sunday, February 6, 2011

The one with the to-do list

Oh how I love to research, to read, read and know more. However, lately I've been feeling a little illeterate. It's when you get exposed to the world and other people and their knowledge that you realize, you're living in a bubble of ignorant youth. But now I've decided it's time to tap on the intelligent me. After months of sitting at home and just being plain uninspired, I'm glad to announce that I will be taking up the task of hardcore information development.

I can't wait to get my own lappy, it's convenient for my kinda lifestyle. But that's not stopping me from making the list of information conquering.

Ranging from politics to health, from documentaries to books, from history to current world, interesting to dull. I shall spare none. So here's to a more informed me.

Let the crusade begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment